The Measure A Call
Potential Project Promoters from Romania that are eligible to submit projects under an open call for proposals under the Programme, or donor States entities that are eligible as partners under an open call for proposals under the Programme, interested to develop cooperation in the areas covered by the Programme, may submit a partnership project within a call for proposals. In this regard, they may receive funds (a certain amount) to organize activities in the purpose of signing a cooperation agreement, a partnership agreement and / or for the preparation and submission in partnership of a project within a call for proposals under the Programme.
According to the plan for using the Bilateral funds, approved by the donor States, the total amount of funds allocated under Programme to Measure (a) is 120,000 Euros, covering the costs of about 40 applications. Distribution of funds between the calls for proposals is the following:
• for the call "Local" (small grant scheme) there will be available 15.000 EUR, covering the costs for about 5 applications;
• for the call focused on children, organized under the "Synergies for Future" call for
proposals, there will be available 30.000 EUR, covering the costs for about 10 applications;
• for the call focused on youth, organized under the "Synergies for Future" call for proposals, there will be available 30.000 EUR, covering the costs for about 10 applications;
• for the call "Coherent" there will be available 45.000 EUR, covering the costs for about 15 applications.
If necessary, the Programme Operator will reallocate some of the funds allocated to the Measure (a) either between those 4 calls, either to The Measure (b), depending on the size of financial applications received / approved under each call (i.e. the unallocated funds on an appeal will be distributed proportionally to the next calls or to Measure (b)).
Eligible applicants may submit grant applications for funding under the Measure (a) starting from December 13, 2013. The call for proposals is ongoing and will be closed on April 14, 2014, 15:00.
Attention: Given the fact that funding requests for Bilateral funds will focus on preparation of projects eligible under the 4 calls of proposals organized by the Programme and that these 4 calls have different deadlines, in the call for the to Measure (a) have been established interim deadlines for submitting applications grants for each call for proposals.
These interim deadlines terms were set at intervals of 30 calendar days from the starting date of each call for proposals, so that the applicants have sufficient time (at least one month from the date of approval of the application) to conduct the bilateral activities proposed and to submit the project in partnership with at least one entity from donor States, at the deadline of the call for proposals.
In this respect, were established as interim deadlines for submission of applications to Measure (a) the following dates:
• January 13, 2014, for the applications for bilateral funds aimed at preparing and submitting a donor partnership project under the call for proposals "Local", scheduled to be launched on December 10, 2013, with the deadline for submitting February 25, 2014
• January 31, 20141 (the term of January 17, 2014 has been amended as Corrigendum no.2), for the applications for Bilateral funds aimed at preparing and submitting a donor partnership project under the calls for proposals "Synergies for future", scheduled to be launched on December 17, 2013, having as deadline for submitting March 10, 2014
• April 14, 2014, for the applications for bilateral funds aimed at preparing and submitting a donor partnership project under the call for proposals "Coherent", scheduled to be launched on March 14, 2013, with the deadline for submitting May 15, 2014.
The appeal for Bilateral funds will be closed earlier (but only during the "Coherence" call), to the extent that all funds (including reallocated, if applicable) related to the Measure (a), including those to "Coherent " call, were already assigned.