management is provided by:
1) The Board of Directors is entitled to coordinate and check RSDF activity, taking RSDF strategy and policy.
The Board of Directors is composed by 11 members as following:
- 7 of them are representatives of the Romanian Government (1 representative of the Prime-Minister, 5 representatives nominated by the ministries stipulated in art. 13 of the Law 129/1998 republished with further modifications and completion and 1 representative of the national Agency for Roma);
- 4 representatives of civil society nominated, through Decree, by the Romanian President.
2) The current activity of the Fund is managed by the Executive Director, appointed by the Prime-Minister of Romania. At present, Mrs. Mihaela Peter, Deputy Director, exercises the duties of the Executive Director, according to the Prime Minister's Decision no.174 / 13.02.2017.
As a consequence of the above mentioned information, RSDF Board of Directors is composed by the following members:
1. Bogdan Alexandru Fatu - representative of the Prime-Minister - President;
2. Eduard Corjescu - representative of the Ministry of Labour and Social Justice;
3. Petre Neacsa - representative of the Ministry of Transports;
4. Nicu Popescu - representative of the Ministry of Public Finance;
5. Camelia Iuliana Coporan - representative of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration;
6. Mihaela Virginia Toader - representative of the Ministry of European Funds;
7. Daniel Radulescu - representative of the National Agency for the Roma;
8. Catalina Galer - representative of civil society;
9. Ioana-Irina Rusu - representative of civil society;
10. Irina-Dumitrita Solomon - representative of civil society;
11. vacant - representative of civil society.